klik here..surprise!!!!


Friday 14 June 2013

I MISS YOU MUM........ADIK RINDU MAK.


Today i feel badly, then i reliaze that i miss my mum so much deeply. This feeling encourage me to write entry about my lovely mother (Bonda Zaleha), she is my lover forever. 
Mum, it’s hard to find the words to say how much you mean to me.
“Mother” is such a simple word. But to me there’s meaning seldom heard,
For everything I am today. My mothers love 
showed me the way.
Nobody’s equal to you, mum. With you in my life, I'm blessed,




her smile is really amazing


she is adorable mum in this world


thank you so much mum for everything



I love you so, and I want you to know. I think you’re the very best.

Words cannot say how I love you, mum,

And just how much I owe,

Please know that I’ll always be there for you too,
in the high times and low



this video i dedicated to you mum.. i knoe u read my blog.. hehehe..



this is my favourite dessert..Pudding Raja...cooked by my lovely mum. (i knoe that pic not related with the entry...but i don't care)
so sweet.. sweet liked me. hehehe



2 comments:

  1. But, I love your mom too....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. Dedicate that Spice Girl's song to my mama too.

    -Honeybee
    http:/herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...