klik here..surprise!!!!


Monday 10 June 2013

I Love My Sister..


A sister is like a ready made best friend gifted by your parents who you know will be around forever. Respecting each other's differences is huge! My sister and I are like day and night. She's typical fun-loving, happy and energetic, while I'm quieter and more introspective. For the most part we respect each other's differences. 

Sometimes we also fight and argue, get into numerous cat fights, but the bond of blood makes us stick together and love each other for life...

What's the advantage of having a sister .
For me...a ready helper...
She may say at times that she will not help you with this or that, but her heart is soft enough to melt soon and help me out of any problem eventually. She’s never leave me in the lurch, but will get together ..to solve my problems. 


Sharing things and gossip
The best thing about having a sister is that you can freely gossip with your sister as much as you please to without having to restrain yourself or fear of betrayal. Also your wardrobe gets doubled. You both can share each other’s outfits, accessories, shoes and almost any other stuff. She is your shopping partner when no one else is available. 


Never alone
Even in your loneliest and most stressful, you know that you are never really alone. Even if miles away, your sister will always be there for you. The feeling of belongingness and being loved in the world is a warm feeling .So you will never feel unloved and alone.




we are much preety. i knoe. tq

 adorable sister/ me/ hannah tan

  
hari raya gathering



                       my graduation day





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...