klik here..surprise!!!!


Thursday 13 June 2013

Congratulation Wan Wawan and Sue

Firstable, I would liked to say thank you to Wan Wawan and Sue for inviting me to their wedding ceremony on 23 June 2013. Insyallah I will coming. My friend from Pahang came to Shah Alam last night. We hangout together, chit chat and eat great food.. We decided to having dinner at Pecal Lele Lela Restaurant Seksyen 13 Shah Alam. So overall what can i said is the food taste good and affordable. The Special about this restaurant is this place suitable for event like birthdays celebration and free food set for person name Lela..

so check out...our picture zasssssss..



 
GReen theme


Lele Oriental in Menu


Daging Empal

 Sue and Wan Wawan craving ayam terpenyek, ayam lenyek?? 


amoi.

amoi pose again.


with dato lie.
he is also new blogger ,feel free please visit




fun dinner


actually amoi really cant waiting to eat...



hope you all will be a good husband and wife.
god bless you my friend


haha...makan time






this is my Lele Oriental.,I give 5 star , you should try.
 And thank you for treating us to such a delicious dinner. I look forward to getting together with you for dinner soon, my treat.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...