klik here..surprise!!!!


Tuesday 2 October 2012

what my favourite song instantly make me happy

25/09/12
01.50 am

Tonight i think i want to sharing with you guys all my most favourite song .
 And for some reason anytime I hear music with this type of flow I'm instantly happy. 
When im down this song always cheers me up :)
Say Yes:)) love this voice... nothing makes me feel happy than dance ohhhhh yeahhhhh love it.



happy people by R.Kelly

 
i feel goooodddd


 
mellow song
dance in babylond

 I hope you will enjoy with some of my favourite song..
 Let me just finish up by saying this:
If you don't like something for whatever reason, you are not wrong, it's perfectly alright to not like something.
If you like something for whatever reason, you are not wrong either.
But there are a lot of people on this planet. Not everyone thinks the same way you do, different people like different things. Taste is subjective. Everything you like isn't 100% gold and everything you hate isn't 100% shit, a lot of it is probably seen as quite good or bad to others. Don't confuse your personal taste with quality.

 
Cheers folks. Stay tuned for more rants! 
(End of edit, well I can read this post without getting confused, so that's an improvement on the first try.)hehe ell always like that.. yeye eyehh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...